Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Studying Sucks

I have one more week of school, and the pressure is on.
I hate studying for classes that have an overwhelming amount of informatiton.
I have to know my developmental biology textbook front to back cover. It's not fun, and it's not going to happen.

So, in case you've been wondering where I've been.
I'll be back in full force in about 2 weeks, when I'm done the dreaded exam period.

Then May 1 I start work at U of T, which is exciting and scary. But it's a good time for transition into the school, and the lab, and the people. Because come september I will be there every day, working on my own projects and taking classes etc.

But in more exciting news...

I typed this blog on my new laptop
which is beautiful and fun and fantabulous.
I feel my work has improved 100% just cause I have fun while typing notes etc.

Be back soon

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it brings you joy always and does not disapoint you LOL
Grandma

11:27 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

I hope so too :)

I can't see this thing being disappointing any time soon.

And plus, I got a great warrenty on it for three years, so any little thing I find wrong will be fixed :)

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any questions/concerns bout the laptop, lemme know I can help, I love my little toy to death..

As long as there is nothing about feeling unappreciated... :):):):):)

12:11 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Good luck!

1:33 PM  
Blogger B said...

ok............so i think i've told everyone that i'm coming to visit you, and they all think i'm crazy...


but i can't help it! i'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited!


and so this isn't all about me...yay for the new laptop!!!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home