Friday, February 02, 2007

The Suckiest Blogger Ever

I know OK? You don't have to tell me ;)

Quick update since I'm at school and should really be working.
I realized it's been about forever and a day since I last blogged. I think people may be taking me off of there daily procrastinating website check. Haha. I know you do it! I do it too!

Anyways, life has been busy lately. School is getting a little more intense, but things are still going really well. With a few minor problems, I am still sticking to the schedule I made in September to allow me to transfer to PhD in the summer.

I really have nothing interesting to say publically. I have been doing a lot of personal journal writing instead. I don't like to post stories about people in particular because it's not fair to them (unless I tell them of course, which wouldn't be fun), and bad-day stories get old fast. But here's my thought for the day:

If I could go anywhere in the world today, I would pack my camera and some other stuff and take a trip to Tanzania. I would stay there too (assuming my favorite people were with me) for a while. Maybe a month or two. Because it would be quiet, and slow paced, and I could relax. The culture looks amazing, and the land is incredible. I'm there in my mind today.

PLEASE help me out. I need topics to blog about. I am having serious (public) writer's block. I am oppinionated just like my mom, so pick something (anything!) and I'll write about every single suggestion (assuming it wont offend my grandma...HI grandama!!). And that offer stands from this day forward.

I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger MP said...

Hi...I miss yelling at your mom..for some reason blogger doesn't allow me to comment on her blog anymore..would you tell her MP said hi :0)

Topics...
Hmmm, How about things that you REALLY like or don't like right now. Like what are you into. A certain band, food..obsessing about something? That might be fun.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home