Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Life is Boring

So, as far as things I feel comforatable blogging about, I've got nothing interesting to say. I can't really give details on my work cause I don't want animal rights people bitching about me using rats. (*I'll have you know I cuddle my rats and give them raisins every day, and they love me*) And, I can't really talk about other people that bug me, cause eventually they might stumble across this site (*thanks internet for making my life soo publically accessible*). And I've already blogged about the interesting things like public transit and stupid people (in general). So, besides that my life is bor--ing.

So, here is a cartoon that made me laugh a lot today. I'm stealing it off of a website that I'll eventually share. But I want to keep it a secret for now (I hope the author doesn't mind me sharing his work) because I want to use a few more cartoons from him in future blogs (are you soo excited?!)

1 Comments:

Blogger nicolacassa said...

Some years ago I was thinking the same thing, then I went to a flying-school and in two years I took a pilot licence, I wonder the great landscapes you could watch from a plane in Ontario! After, I kept flying, always the same places, the same people to bring onboard, and it was boring, again! So, try to find always new interests! Now I'm studying Japanese, I'm going there on January! Happy, no boring (till now..)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home