Friday, November 03, 2006

Not Feeling the Weather

Don't ask me why, but this year my body doesn't seem to want to acclimatize to this weather. It's bad. I'm freezing all the time, and public transit sucks. I wait patiently (teehee) for trains and the subway every morning and every evening freezing my butt off. I don't know why, cause I should be used to Waterloo winter which was WAY worse than this. It wasn't until it started snowing that I started wearing a vest, and then when it was bitter cold I'd break out the winter coat. Now I'm ready for the heavy coat already. What am I going to do in two months when it's really cold? I don't know.

As for school/work, I'm busy busy busy. I just started TAing a second class, so my work load increased. But I can handle it. I just need to buckle down a bit.

I have nothing interesting to say, so until later...chow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home