Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Obsessed

With the internet.

I get nothing done all day long because I spend all day searching things on the internet or looking at my favorite blogs or checking my email, or facebook. Firstly, Facebook is evil. It is trying to steal my life away from me. I search for people sometimes. It's creepy. I'm creepy. But it's fun just the same. Sometimes you'll get a message from someone like the on I got today. It was from a guy I knew a lifetime ago. He messaged me to say that I was the only person in his facebook account that went to the same elementary school as him. So, through messaging we reminissed a little. Naming people we remembered etc. It was fun, and after work I came home and looked at my grade 8 grad photo. Tee Hee. It was dusty.

I was having a hard time remembering last names of people I used to know. All except for a couple (the ones I "dated" mostly, hahaa). But after I looked at the photo I remembered a lot more people. It's funny how that happens. You store memories of people at a particular age, and then if you think about what they would be like now. I can't picture it. Except this one guy I dated when I was like 13. I bet he's hot. He was hot back in the day. Oh memories...

Anyways, before I got on a tanget, I was meaning to post pictures of the cutest dog in the history of the Earth...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She really is cute! And she loves her coat! You really need to get her some variety in her wardrobe though! Make space in your closet!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home