Thursday, September 28, 2006

Stolen: One "meme" / survey

I stole this from Mama Dukes, who stole it from AmyD, who stole it from someone else. Here goes nothing;

ARE YOU:
1. A Cuddler? Yes
2. A morning person? Yes, Yes I am and proud to admit it!
3. Are you a perfectionist? All the time, and it gets me into so much fricking trouble!
4. An only child? Nope, Younger sister and older sister (middle child syndrome and all!)
5. Catholic? Um, I dunno
6. In your pajamas? I wish
7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? Um, not broken. Bruised maybe ;)
8. Okay styling other people's hair? Definite no...but I let other people style mine if the want
9. Left handed? Nope, left brained
10. Addicted to MySpace? Definite no again
11. Shy around the opposite gender? Only if I think they are dating potential, otherwise I am much more comforatable around men
12. Loud? Nope

DO YOU:
13. Bite your nails? No
14. Get paranoid at times? I'm always paranoid, about everything
15. Currently regret something that you have said/done? Regrets….not usually. I think too much and sometimes regret not doing things (even if I know it's better that I didn't)
16. Curse frequently when you get mad? I don't get mad
17. Enjoy country music? Not really
18. Enjoy jazz music? Once in a while for studying
19. Enjoy smoothies? My favorite.
20. Enjoy talking on the phone? Hate the phone
21. Have a lot to learn? I will literally learn at least a few new things every day until I die. And that's a promise.
22. Have a pet? Two dogs, Pitbull and Yorkie
23. Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person? Um, not the "wrong" person, but not the right one either
24. Have all your grandparents died? Nope, alive and wonderful
25. Have at least one sibling? Didn't we already discuss this?
26. Have been told that you are smart? It’s been known to happen on occasion!
27. Have had a broken bone? Nope, not that I know of at least
28. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? Of course. Allows me to pick and choose who I want to talk to!!

HAVE YOU:
29. Changed a diaper? Um, yes, Brainnes when she was little
30. Changed a lot over the past year? I don't think I've changed (essentailly) in a few years. Maybe my attitude is a bit better now...and I'm single...and I've put on a few pounds (thank you university)
31. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color? yes
32. Had surgery? Not serious surgery no
33. Killed anyone? Do animals count? It's part of my work ok, don't be a hater
34. Had your haircut within the last week? nope

LAST PERSON WHO:
35. Slept in the bed beside you? If Hunny (my dog) counts then her, and if not I suppose Greg. But I'll be working on that (TeeHee)
36. Saw you cry? Definitly my dog again if she counts, but otherwise my mama dukes
37. Went to the movies with you? Anita
38. You went to the mall with? I hate the mall!
39. You went to dinner with? Mama Dukes
40. You talked to on the phone? Um...mama dukes
41. Said 'I love you' to you and meant it? My family this morning when they dropped me off to take the train.
42. Broke your heart? Bruised....
43. Made you laugh? My family makes me laugh every day :)

WOULD YOU RATHER?
44. Pierce your nose or tongue? tongue
45. Be serious or be funny? Generally serious, but I enjoy when other people are funny, does that count?
46. Drink whole or skim milk? Skim, if I have to drink it!
47. Die in a fire or drown? I'd prefer neither, but if I had to choose, a fire I think. I would pass out from smoke before being burnt alive. Drowning would be more of a panicked thing, cause your body can't help fighting for breath
48. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Um, see all the questions above for which I've answered "Mama Dukes". Does this give you a clue?

ABOUT YOU!
49. What time is it? 2:38 pm
50. Name? Aimee
51. Nickname(s)? Aims, Aimu (any suggestions?)
52. Where were you born? Timmins, Ontario
53. What is your birthdate? May 9th
54. What do you want? Good health and happiness for my family and friends
55. Where do you want to live? Close to home
56. How many kids do you want? Um, not so much (unless daddy wants to stay at home with them, then max 2)

Wow! I feel exposed.

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

exposed...lol--that's why i hate memes.

i just got done reading your mom's blog...she's gonna kill your sister...

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home