Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Save 2nd Base !!

Is the name of the new team I formed for the weekend to end breast cancer.


The team consisits of myself and two of my friends (thanks Anita and Victoria for coming out with me!)

On September 7-8th 2007, we will join thousands of other women in a 60km (37 mile) walk through toronto to help raise money for Princess Margaret Hospital. The money will go towards cancer awareness and prevention.

To find out more about the event, visit the website

Or go right to my personal page to make a donation :)

And remember...October is breast cancer awareness month, so you have a great excuse to help out. Every little bit counts, and me and my team are PUMPED to be a part of something this amazing.

I'll continue to update our progress periodically on this site, but you can check too if you go to the main page and search for our team (Save 2nd Base).

Cheers to finding a cure!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Wow I'm slow. I think I *just* got the name.

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home