Monday, March 12, 2007

Small Talk

In case you haven't noticed, I am really affected by the weather. A grey and cold day can make me cranky (think back to the Waterloo days for a minute and cringe). But a bright and sunny day can make me equally happy. The transition months (spring and fall) are my favorite just because of the weather. It starts warmming up in spring, and cooling down in fall, and that means breaking out the hoodies, and shedding the coat. Amazing!!

So yesterday I was very excited about everything. The simplest things were making me outright giddy, and I couldn't think of why. But then on my way home from work/school I realized that the sun was shining and it was relatively warm (well above zero anyways). So that made me happy.

On a less happy note...music changes my mood just as easily. My MP3 player has become a very important part of my day. I listen to it on the train, on the subway, on my walk to work, while siting at work, on the commute home, at the gym etc. But I think it's broken. I tried putting more music on it this morning. It told me it was full. So I tried deleting some, but couldn't figure out how. So, I tried wiping it clean to re-imput all the songs I wanted, and now it wont work. So I'm cranky. It wont even recognize that it's connected to my computer. So I might have to go back to best buy and get them to fix it. Sucky.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is what extended warranty is all about baby! we can go tonight and see what to do.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure it's really fine, you don't know what you are doing...............................................

Ok, ok, I'm kidding, jeez, lightenup, it's going to be a balmy day Tuesday, should make you super happy.

Oh yeah, as usual, this is Aron, blah blah anon.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home