Saturday, February 17, 2007

But it's Saterday !!

I'm sitting at my desk at school (work..?) and working on a presentation for Monday. I have my music on loud. Too loud for at work, but it's Saterday and nobody in their right mind comes into work on a Saterday (except me of course). So I'm rocking out a little in my chair while thinking about cardiovascular control (the topic of my presentation), and I look out the window to see three construction guys outside on the roof of the new building. They are all staring into my window right at me!! Embarrasing to say the least...

I just looked away and went back to work. But then I remembered something that happened a couple of months back. Me and the other grad student in my lab were here one Friday and we were playing around, not getting much work done. It was Friday so it's OK...

Anyways, we were joking around about one of the construction workers because she thought he was really cute. So she got up on the desk and stood in front of the window, that is almost as tall as she is. She was flirting with the construction guy. She kept it up for a good 5 or 10 minutes too. And then she wrote him a note, and stuck it to the window. He wasn't looking at the time, so she left it there (ALL weekend!!). So, it's very possible that they could talk about our lab because of that. And of course if they are smart enough, they could figure out what room it is and everything. It wouldn't take a genious.

So I had this mini-flashback as these three guys are looking at me like I'm an alien. They probably thought it was me...haha

Anyways, I'm sick with a head cold (but NOT toncilitis!!), so working all the time sucks. But I'm almost done my data collection. So then it's just analysis and paper-writing. I'll be doing my PhD work in no time :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its's SatUrday - not SatErday

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home