Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Cute Animals

I know I haven't blogged in a while so I figured I'd post a quick one. I've been really busy with school so I haven't really had time to reflect on life. But here is a post with some cute puppies to keep you interested. Here is a super-cute one;


And here is my puppy (well not really but I like to dream OK?)


Oh, and speaking of cute baby animals, we hatched four baby chicks in my developmental biology class (after killing over a hundred, meanies). They were super-cute also, but not as cute as my puppy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you wanted one that looked like the top one....so much for my Christmas present to you this year...gonna have to send it back! Oh well maybe next year!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Hey Hey now,

I could never have a maltease (ie. the white one)
a) because they are hard to train and yappie or so I hear...
b) because they cost $1500 american

but they are cute...and she's the size of a pepsi can! Yorkies don't come that small. If they did, they'd definitly win the cutie contest.

PS. I thought we were getting a basement for x-mas?

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home