Friday, November 04, 2005

Waking Up Sick

This morning I woke up sick. It figures really when you think about it. I have my hardest and arguably most important midterm on Monday. This always happens to me. My body can handle about 3 weeks of pure torture before it shuts down and forces me to relax and get 8 full hours of sleep. I often try to lengthen my days to 20 hours by sleeping less, and ineveitably it screws me over at about week 7 or 8. Just in time for midterms.

I want to go home and relax. I am going to push myself just a little and pump my body full of vitamins for a little while. I start running my thesis next week. I am behind by two essays in my history of psych class (damn flexable deadlines), and two weeks of reading in my religion and culture class. I had everything under control but the damn GRE screwed up my system. It's time to get back on track.

I figure with 2 essays a week, and a focus on my thesis proposal presentation (Dec 1st) I might be able to pull it off. I have given up on A+'s and changed my focus to A-'s. This is more realistic and hopefully obtainable. I wonder if grad schools take into account that I'm pretty? haha

I'm going to eat chicken noodle, and maybe take a nap. Thanks for eveyone's support on the technical situation yesterday, I appreciate it.

I get by with other people's good news, so if anyone wants to share some, feel free. It will likely make me smile and make my days that much easier.

PS. Coundown to christmas break...36 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home