Monday, January 14, 2008

Bad Blogger

But you knew that.

I haven't blogged in a very long time. I need to write it into my schedule. Anyways, you all love me and forgive me, so lets all be over it. OK.

So Christmas was wonderful, as were the rest of the holidays. The family took some time to actually spend together and play some board games (sometimes for entire days at a time) and such. It was very fun. Times you'll remember when the other days blend together, as they tend to do for me.

Anyhow, since the holidays are over, nothing much has happened besides work/school and getting ready for my transfer exam coming up at the end of February (where I'll enter the PhD program if I'm successful). So no we're caught up on the last month, I'll get to my blog.

I joined softball for next summer. Gemini joined with me on a co-ed team. Hopefully it will be fun. I know watching Robbie's team play over the last few years has been a lot of fun, and now mom will have more games to come out to if she so chooses. But, I've never swung a bat or worn a baseball glove, or run between bases, so this should be a learning experience to say the least. The whole game is just in theory to me right now, I actually know nothing about what it is really about.

My weekend was very fun this weekend, despite doing nothing out of the house really. I think that might be what was soo good about it. I didn't do much of anything besides hang around and watch movies and do nothing. I went to get coffee with Gemini on Saturday morning and saw a man sitting with his little girl (maybe about 8 or 9) and reading a paper. That was the worst feeling I got all weekend. I wanted to throw my coffee at hom and tell him to appreciate his little girl, instead of being so absent while she's sitting right in front of him. But whatever. Not my problem I guess.

Last night we went to Gemini's aunt's house for a little dinner get-together. It was a lot of fun. All the "kids" played a game called "Rockband". It's like guitar hero, only there is guitar and drums and vocals. It's actually difficult, but a lot of fun. I played on the easy setting for guitar and drums, and still found it quite hard. But we played for hours, and it was good.

And that brings me to this morning. Back to work. I have hundreds of papers to read and one to write (that one is by far the challenge!!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things will work themselves out and you will do fine in the transfer exam...I will send Mama Luck for you!

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home